Monday, July 14, 2014

I have not written for a long time

Sorry, life has been busy.

I had a birthday so now I'm 4. The hoomans gave me a hamburger and stared at me while singing all at once. I was a bit confused. I was like, "Do I just eat this or am I supposed to join you?" Sometimes I sing with Mary, so it was possible. But in the end the burger just smelled so good that I ignored what was around me and started munching. No one was mad.

I have my hoomans trained to take me out twice a day on walks--first thing in the morning and late at night after the small hoomans are in bed. I love my night walk best of all because that's when I can hunt and chase. I have decided that I do not like birds to eat so I leave those alone. But I'll take a bun bun any time I can catch one.

I like to play tug of war. I like to chase balls. The hoomans tell me to bring the ball back to them but I am not really in to that part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment