Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back from Vacation

I went to Utah for vacation but when I'm there I have to stay outside. Or worse--the garage. At least the grandparents have a ginormous backyard with lots of critters to hunt. But the garage is cold and boring, you know. I barked and scratched to be let in, but if you can believe it . . . those people didn't come to get me! I had to resort to howling! That got their attention.

Thank goodness Mary carries me downstairs every night when Grandma isn't looking. I am always quiet and I never bark. In fact, I never even whine when Mary hugs me like a stuffed animal all night long.

I loved playing there outside during the day. Everything smelled different and exciting! But I have to admit there's nothing so welcome and comforting as HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment